no no no NO no no NONONONONononononONONKONONOONONNONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONON
Stop stop stop this if far too much
This fucked me up
But guys, EGGplant
i don’t think i’ve ever nope’d so hard in my entire life
—Margaret Mead (via luatide)
Have you guys seen commercials for this? The company, Graze, has a website that lists its snacks and you choose the things you think you like or don’t want to try. They send you a box once a week, every two weeks or once a month (you choose how frequent) of snacks that you liked on their website. Like mine, they choose 4 at random and send them to you! Each box is around 6 or 7 dollars, but since I saw a commercial on tv for a free box, mine was free! Graze sent me an invitation code where you can get the first and fifth box for free, so let me know if you’re interested! On a pleasant side note, their boxes after 100% recyclable.
I think I’ll try apple cosmo first! Its apple slices, lime raisins and cranberries.
Shock Your Body: Definition Abs Workout
Looking for lean and sexy abs lines? This deep core strengthening workout with unique exercises will do just that. What I love about this workout is that it includes exercises that we don’t normally do so they will shock the body to perform in different ways.
Do this workout 3 days per week for 6 weeks in addition to your regular training and clean eating program. In order to burn fat all over your body, it is important to include HIIT training into your program.
**Note, try this workout for the first time without using resistance then once you are comfortable with the moves, introduce resistance and increase weekly wherever possible.
Targets back, abs, obliques, inner thighs, and outer thighs
- Lie faceup on floor with arms and legs extended upward; lift head, neck, and shoulders off floor.
- Simultaneously lower arms out to sides and open legs 45 degrees, keeping shoulders and chest lifted throughout.
- Return to start, squeezing palms together and legs together.
- Do 10 to 12 reps.
Targets back, abs, obliques, butt, and legs
- Start on floor in plank position, balancing on forearms and toes, elbows directly under shoulders. Clasp hands together.
- Lift right leg behind you as high as you can, then lower it without touching toes to floor and bring it out to right side.
- Return right leg to center, then repeat without touching toes to floor.
- Do 10 to 12 reps. Switch legs and repeat.
Targets back, abs, and obliques
- Sit on floor with legs extended, thighs together and feet flexed; tilt torso back 45 degrees and extend arms out to sides, palms facing forward.
- Rotate torso to right, sweeping left arm across body to tap left palm to right palm.
- Return to start, then repeat to left to complete 1 rep.
- Do 10 to 12 reps.
Targets shoulders, back, abs, obliques, and hamstrings
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, elbows bent out to sides and hands touching behind head; keeping back flat, hinge forward from hips so that upper body is parallel to floor.
- Rotate torso to face right. Pause, return to center, pause again, then rotate to left to complete 1 rep.
- Do 10 to 12 reps.
Targets back, abs, obliques, and butt
- Lie on floor on left side, propped up on left forearm, knees bent 90 degrees and toes pointed behind you; extend right arm overhead.
- Lift hips off floor, then raise bent right leg a few feet. MAKE IT EASIER: Keep knees together.
- Keeping right leg lifted, dip hip to floor.
- Do 10 to 12 reps. Switch sides and repeat.
Targets shoulders, back, abs, obliques, and legs
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, arms extended overhead; lift right leg about a foot off floor, toes pointed.
- Hinge forward from hips and reach hands to toes.
- Keeping right foot lifted and back flat throughout, straighten up to standing start position as you lift arms overhead, then place right foot on floor.
- Switch sides and repeat. Do 10 to 12 reps, alternating sides.
The truth about cravings and how to control them in a healthy way :)
The meaning of glycemic index (GI) :
a measure of how quickly blood sugar levels (i.e. levels of glucose in the blood) rise after eating a particular type of food.
check here for a list of the glycemic index and glycemic load for more than 100 common foods.
recommended amount of sugar per day:
for women : 6 tbsp. (30 g) of sugar.
for men : 9 tbsp. (45 g) of sugar.
(1 tbsp. of sugar = to 5 g)
(please don’t remove anything)
Have you heard of Ban Bossy? It’s the new initiative from Lean In and the Girl Scouts that’s trying to ban “bossy” and similar words that are used to bring down girls that are ambitious, take risks, and speak up. By changing the way we treat girls who lead, hopefully our generation will soon see more women in leadership roles.